The kitchen is the heart of any home and having a clean and germ-free work environment for cooking and food preparation is important. Knowing some skills and cleaning tips can make keeping your kitchen clean and sparkling effortless. No longer is doing dishes and mopping floors drudgery; enhanced it can be an important part of your service when you wear your domestic servant hat.
Danae on Domestic Servitude has put together a fabulous Fall Cleaning list for every room of the house. You can download the PDF of the kitchen cleaning list here! Below is my general cleaning list for the kitchen. You can make yours more detailed and edit it for your own kitchen.
Kitchen Cleaning Checklist
- Large appliances cleaned inside and out.
- Small appliances cleaned outside and underneath.
- Counter tops washed, dried and polished.
- Kitchen cabinets wiped with furniture polish.
- Dishes washed, dried and put away or stored in dishwasher.
- Kitchen sink cleaned out, wiped and polished with cleaner.
- Kitchen floor swept and damp mopped.
- Trash removed.
Listed below are articles across the web that I have found to be helpful for setting up my own cleaning routine for the kitchen. I hope that you will explore these and if you don't have a cleaning routine in place; consider starting one with the kitchen.
- Easy tips and preventative measures to keeping your kitchen clean and organized.
- Preventative tips and quick cleaning to have your guests complimenting your kitchen.
- Tips submitted by readers on LifeTip.com
Kitchen Cleaning Tips for the Lazy Cleaner - Quick and easy tips for anyone that leads a busy life.
Natural Kitchen Cleaning Tips - Using everyday household items like vinegar and baking soda to clean instead of harmful and expensive cleaners.
- Small tips to keep things cleaner in the kitchen before you have a mess.
- An extensive cleaning how-to for every item in your kitchen.
- Cleaning the kitchen doesn't have to take a lot of time!
- If you have more time, here's a longer, more intense cleaning.
Kitchen Cleaning Tips - More little tips to keep your kitchen sparkling and germ free.
photo by palindrome6996