Music always has a place in play for setting the right mood. We all have our own preferences but here are three playlists that I go back to again and again.
- Lick by Joi
- I'll Make Love to You by Boys II Men
- Wild Thing by Tone-Loc
- Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
- Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye
- Slow Hand by The Pointer Sisters
- You're Making Me High by Toni Braxton
- I Want to Sex You Up by Color Me Badd
- Lollipop by Lil Wayne
- Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band
Soft Play and Bondage
Below are groups that I find have a wide variety of sounds that are great for bondage and softer scenes.
- Loreena McKennitt
- Dead Can Dance
- Classical Music
- Celtic Woman
- Blackmore's Night
- Gregorian Chant
- Trance/House music
- Pretty Hate Machine - Nine Inch Nails
- Inna Gadda Davida - Iron Butterfly
- A Perfect Circle
- S&M - Metallica
- The music of ButtBoy
Awesome Soundtracks that are play times all wrapped up!
- Queen of the Damned
- Lord of the Rings
- Last of the Mohicans
- Rob Roy
- Cirque du Soleil (any)
What music do you recommend?