Learn Better Ways to Process Pain for Longer, More Intense BDSM Scenes
Processing Pain in Play is a complete guide to understanding the body’s methods for pain processing. Learn the best way to process pain for more enjoyable BDSM play.
Has every play session ended before you want it to, or you feel like you wimp out because you can’t process any more pain?
Have you ever wanted to know what is the best way to process pain during play that will work for you?
That’s what Processing Pain in Play is all about. It’s the complete step-by-step guide for learning about the hormone cocktail that is responsible and the positive and negative ways we try to process pain.
I’ll show you how to learn a new pain processing method that will work for you and you will have more intense BDSM sessions than ever before.
- The hormone cocktail responsible for how we process pain. (pg. 8)
- Learn how to negotiate scenes for better pain processing that will provide more fulfilling and rewarding scenes. (pg. 45)
- Explore the positive and negative ways we process pain and learn how you currently process pain. (pg. 23)
- Identify what can interfere with your pain processing and keep you from getting what you want out of play. (pg. 37)
- Learn the combination of techniques that has proven to be the best way to process pain during play. (pg. 29)
|EBook||49 pages||1.88 MB||$6.00||Buy EBook|
|Kindle Book||41 pages||733.4 KB||$5.99||Buy Kindle Book|